A friend of our family sent me a link to an article on Spider Awards. There are some really great pictures of many types of spiders. You can read the article and enjoy the pictures by clicking here.picture above from article! Thank you Mr. Jansson!
Wow that is a great sight! I bet you really enjoyed going through their list of spiders. Do you agree with their picks for cutest, weirdest, cuddliest etc? The jumping spider that they called cutest I think I would just call the most colorful. And that peacock spider is weird! Not surprise that the Chilean Rose Spider won the cuddliest as you had told me that! But still think I will enjoy Fern from a far. Thanks for sharing Samuel. See you on Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
Wow that is a great sight! I bet you really enjoyed going through their list of spiders. Do you agree with their picks for cutest, weirdest, cuddliest etc? The jumping spider that they called cutest I think I would just call the most colorful. And that peacock spider is weird! Not surprise that the Chilean Rose Spider won the cuddliest as you had told me that! But still think I will enjoy Fern from a far. Thanks for sharing Samuel. See you on Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment