I was very happy to receive an early birthday gift from my mama and papa. My mama had found a bug club that was an actual Entomology club on the computer. It is not a 'childish' club but a real club for kids like me who want to be an Entomologist. It is in England but they have a lot of members in the United States. I received an Amateur Entomologist Letter, Magazine (I will get 5 more during my year membership), a pin, pencil, card, sticker (which I put on our van right away!), and a great garden Entomology book. The book and the magazine are full color and really well done! I was so excited about it I couldn't stop thanking my parents!!Saturday, March 20, 2010
bug club~
I was very happy to receive an early birthday gift from my mama and papa. My mama had found a bug club that was an actual Entomology club on the computer. It is not a 'childish' club but a real club for kids like me who want to be an Entomologist. It is in England but they have a lot of members in the United States. I received an Amateur Entomologist Letter, Magazine (I will get 5 more during my year membership), a pin, pencil, card, sticker (which I put on our van right away!), and a great garden Entomology book. The book and the magazine are full color and really well done! I was so excited about it I couldn't stop thanking my parents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH, that is so cool for you. I remember your Mom saying that she had found this club for you. Fantastic! Keep us posted. Do you get to email other kids in the club? This will be so exciting
Post a Comment